Wide web flexo
The Sleevemounter is a flexo mounting machine that mounts photopolymer print plates onto sleeves. The manual mounter is very user friendly and can be ordered with two or more cameras.
The cameras with optical lenses and digital zoom function are mounted on a linear bearing system which is exactly in line with the print sleeve axis. The Sleevemounter is equipped with a bracket on the right-hand side that can be opened by hand. Sleeves can be exchanged with the help of compressed air. Bearing on both sides ensure accurate mounting.
The images of the cameras are displayed on a split screen monitor. The operator has a choice of hairlines, e.g. single crosses, double movable lines, sizable circles and combinations. Using the Overlay system, snapshots of the mounting position can be taken and displayed faded on the monitor to mount image on image. The positions are stored in the computer and can be recalled any time. This eliminates setup time with repeating jobs, multicolor jobs and staggered mounting.
time. This eliminates setup time with repeating jobs, multicolor jobs and staggered mounting.
HD Ethernet Cameras
A high speed connection combined with sharp images, zoom up to 170x and a touchscreen enables the operator to mount the plate with highest precision.
Overlay system (patented)
Once the first plate is in the right position, the overlay module enables the operator to take snapshots of the mounting marks, which are then shown semi-transparently when mounting the other plates.
For quick and easy job entry and job retrieval.
AV Flexologic uses solid steel to make the frame as firm as it can be. Therefore the base is set for precise mounting.
Sleevemounter 1300 special features
- 2 manual high definition color cameras
- A customer specific air mandrel
- A shuttle PC with mounting software
- A foot pedal to rotate the mandrel
- High definition color cameras with digital zoom for best images.
- Cameras on precision rail for best calibration
- Sectoring system for staggered mounting.
- Sleeve changing with quick lock system
- Option for additional cameras with a large field off view on a “32 screen including quickly switching sets of two cameras
- Job storage on the shuttle PC using snap shots of the mounted marks