K-Group of Companies
A:GRAN SHREDDER-FEEDER-EXTRUDER COMBINATION
Plastic waste is processed by a heavy duty shredder operating at low speed for gentle size reduction and minimal loss of material properties. in this process, pneumatic rams push the material into the shredder drum.
Shredder, feeder and extruder lie along one axis and are driven by a single motor.
After shredding, the material is fed directly into the extruder. in the extruder, the material is brought to a uniform melt temperature and degassed, if necessary.
All the components are positioned in close proximity to prevent oxidation of the material and to make optimal use of heat from the shredding process.
This patented combination of shredder, feeder and extruder is a feature of all units in the A:GRAN line.
In a single process step, the slow-turning shredder blades grind up the plastic waste and the shredded material is then fed continuously to the extruder.
PROCESS BULKY PLASTIC SCRAP
Large, thick or bulky waste can be processed without pre-shredding as long as pieces fit into the hopper opening.
ONE-BUTTON AUTOMATIC ON/OFF CONTROL
- Convenient start up and shut down
- Restart after unplanned shutdown in less than two minutes with full hopper and full extruder
- The control system provides for smooth start-up of equipment components
DUMP AND RUN OPERATION
- The material level in the chute is constantly measured and the feed is regulated accordingly
- Conveyor can be loaded intermittently – the rest is handled by the NGR control unit